Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ainsley Puts Things in her Mouff

Toothbrushes
Ainsley prefers double fisted
tooth brushing.
Well, Miss A is at it again.  First, I'm not sure I mentioned this before, but Ainsley loves to brush her teeth.  She has two toothbrushes that, if I'd let her, she'd carry around and brush her teeth with all the time.  I say "if I'd let her" because I don't let her.  Why not?  You'd think that letting a kid brush her teeth constantly would be a great way to promote oral hygiene.

You'd be wrong.  For 10 minutes (if that), Ainsley would brush her teeth. Then she'd go pet Sadie with her toothbrush. Then she'd brush her teeth. Then she'd drop the toothbrush in the toilet. Then she'd brush her teeth.  Then she'd go dig around in Ms. Fat Blacky Beaner's litter box. Then she'd brush her teeth.  You see where I'm going here.  So, no, Miss A.  You cannot keep your toothbrush with you forever.

Chapstick
I'm painting my lips green
for St. Patty's Day!
Ainsley was adamant about coloring this morning.  So, we dug out the coloring book and crayons and let her at it.  I'd left her alone for something--to get Xander, to make breakfast, who knows...when I returned, I first noticed that she'd pulled all the crayons out of the tin so she could line them up.  Oh A, you're so predictable!

Then I noticed that her mouth was green.  "Ainsley! I told you that you don't eat crayons!"

"Chapstick, Momma," she grinned.  She then started rubbing the green crayon on her face.

She loves chapstick--I have no idea why the green one became her chapstick, but it made me giggle.

2 comments:

EPR said...

I'm a fan of how those crayons are so straight! No coloring outside the lines now, A!

Jenn Stewart said...

Seriously, her OCD is a problem. :D