Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Patience Is Not My Virtue

That's right, people...DOUBLE POST NIGHT!

So, see that castle? It's awesome. I've posted on FB how much Ainsley loves it. See that blue staircase? It's a mother effer and if I could, I'd light it on fire.  Tonight, while I was putting Ainsley to bed, I noticed it was coming apart AGAIN. You see, the staircase is supposed to curve, but it was packed flat, so I'm fighting nature here. And of course, I can't let it go.

So, I'm fiddling with it...and trying very hard not to cuss because it's DESTROYING ME EMOTIONALLY. Ainsley, from her bed, is watching me get more and more frustrated.

Me: I hate this staircase and I want to break it to pieces. (*side note* Don't judge me...I didn't cuss.)

Ainsley: Momma, maybe you should calm down and take some breaths.

Me: Maybe you should go to bed.

Ainsley: Maybe I should.

Both of us: *uncontrollable laughter*

She's here all week, folks.

**UPDATE**


I just related this story to Sean...and my trauma about the staircase. His response: You should take your hair dryer to it.

Of course.

No comments: