Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Trip Out

BUGGY!
Today the kids and I ran some errands.  While I was in Muncie for class, they were crazy wired and gave Sean a mondo headache.

So, since I needed to pick up a few things for Xander's birthday party and needed to return some things to Babies R Us, we ventured out.  Ainsley was very excited to ride in the back of the BRU buggy. Xander was very excited to chew on his wet wipes.

When we went to the party store to get the stuff for X's party, the cashier gave Ainsley a balloon. I declined a balloon for Xander, and clearly that was a mistake.

While Ainsley was outside with Sean, Xander made quick work of attacking the balloon. I watched him grab at the ribbon for a while before I ran to get the camera.  When I came back with the camera, I was able to record this:


This is Xander's first crawl up on the couch, which is littered with Ainsley's dress-up paraphernalia.  Notice how gifted he is.

Once he got on the couch, I gave him the balloon and this hilarity ensued:


The funniest/scariest thing: while Sean and A were outside grilling, I was inside making the sides.  One second, Xander was crawling under the coffee table, grabbing at a toy. In the time it took me to stir the rice and reheat the corn, Xander had crawled up on the couch and made his way onto the end table.

We're so in for it with this one...

No comments: