Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Geniuses and Gentle Giants

Guess I'll be holding that Mensa application a few more months
I am well aware that I often espouse the brilliance of my children.  Tonight during the Twilight Hour, the kids and I started to watch Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole. (I haven't finished watching it, but the kids abandoned it. I'm finding it interesting. Plus Jason Stackhouse uses his real Australian voice in it...so there's that.) Anyway, I went to find Ainsley doing this:


For those of you unclear on the happenings, that's Ainsley, rubbing two sticks against her dresser and blowing spit bubbles.

Sabine the Scavenger
Several days ago, Xander and I were finishing up a lazy dinner, he was getting tired and this happened:


After watching the video, I now see where "keeeetty" comes from.

No comments: