Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Morning: Ainsley Can Count and Xander Is Cute

This morning, Sean went to the grocery store and shopped hungry.  It's always a wonderful thing when Sean shops hungry because we never know what he'll come home with--and it's always awesome.  On this visit, he returned with a vat of Cuties--and they are delicious.

I asked Ainsley if she wanted some clementines.

"YEAH!" she responded.

A boy and his dog.
"Me too!" I asserted.  (Apparently we're very excited this morning...)

"Me THREE!" She added.

I about wet my pants laughing.

In other news, Xander has become INFATUATED with Boomer and Sadie.  He loves to grab at them, nom on them, pull their ears.  Boomer is a big chickenbutt and runs away.  Sadie, as you can see, takes it like a champ.

This is his loverboy face.
More Xander news: Alysse took Xander's 6 month pictures (technically a couple days before he was 7 months, but I don't care!) and I thought I'd share some of the cuteness.
Big boy!
Mr. Blue Eyes!

Taking a break from Sophie-nomming.
POSTURE!






No comments: