Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ainsley's Here All Week

Post Robot Negation Reprimand
Ainsley and I went shopping tonight for birthday party ideas. Ni Hao Kai Lan is the winner, by the way. While we were out, Ainsley started working on her stand-up routine.

Bit One
Me: (putting A in her carseat): Are we ready?  Autobot, let's roll out!

A: (After I've gotten into the car): Momma, you call me Ainsley. I not robot.


Bit Two
We decided to hit the Mickey D on the way home for the family.

Me: Do you want apples or French fries with your chicken nuggets?

A: Apples.

Me: Really? That's great...though I'm surprised you don't want French fries.

A: Momma, I ALWAYS want French fries.

*Sad side note* I ordered fries in one Happy Meal and apples in the other so the kids could split them. The Mickey D employees thwarted us...and we were given two fries. Boo.

No comments: