Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

"Dress Up, Momma!"

Today, Ainsley decided to play dress up.  I present to you now...the Ainsley fashion show.
Look 1: Two tiaras

Look 1: Ainsley surprised me with this look.  Luckily, I had the camera next to me.  I was laughing so hard, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get the picture before she got bored with the look...









Look 2: Princess Dora

Look 2: Princess Dora.  Notice that she's allowing Boomer to sit on her throne.











Look 3: Crazy Diva

Look 3:  This is the photo that we'll use as blackmail.  She's all crazy Lindsey Lohan in this picture--sunglasses on inside the house, waving her shoe at me.






Look 3: HRH

Look 3: The heart-shaped glasses are courtesy of Sarah Sandman. She comes by the sass naturally.











Look 4: Butterfly

Bored with the princess/crazy lady look, Ainsley moved onto her butterfly costume.  Gorgeous.











Xander sneaking a nom

Xander snuck away with Ainsley's crown while she was watching the Upside Down show.  He found it to be delicious.

No comments: