Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

It Was a Great Day!

So, I posted last week that I had a great day with the kids in Muncie.

My profs at BSU were supportive and met with me with my kids...which was awesome.

Then we got to see Erin...which resulted in these pictures:


Notice her stick.  This was her last chance having that stick, as a few minutes prior to taking this picture, she had beaned Xander with it.  I say with pride that she didn't hit him with it again.

After sending Erin off to class, we went with Steph Hedge to McDonald's.  There were chicken nuggets and fun had by all!

We finally ended up visiting the Schallers at their new home.  We met 6 week old William (Ainsley looked, Xander didn't care, I was filled with joy that my ovaries didn't ache at the sight of him).

The best part of our visit was watching Annika play with Ainsley and Matthew play with Xander. Those two are going to be awesome big sibs to William.  Most adorably, Matthew carried Xander all over Molly's backyard...then they chilled in the hammock swing.


I don't really have a point to this blog post (not like my others do either)...but I thought I'd share our great day/cute pics!

No comments: