Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Four Months on Monday!!

Ainsley will be four months on Monday...and it's CRAZY! She's much more alert and active now. She's also getting some attitude. I have no idea where she gets it from. :D

Grandma and Grandpa Parker bought her a play gym and she LOVES it. It's very stimulating for babies. And it helps with her tummytime.


She can stare at it for hours.









I guess it's because the gym is on the floor, but dogs adore when Ainsley's on the floor in her gym. I can't tell if they're just wanting to play/sniff her or if they're jealous of the attention.








CUUUUTE!!!








Both Boomer and Sadie seem to DESPERATELY need me when Ainsley's playing on the floor. :D







Kate came to visit last week and brought Ainsley a hat. It's adorable!







On the day of the president's inaugaration, Ainsley and I hung out and watched. She really likes her Bumpo chair. I now understand why I got so many. They're AWESOME!





Grandma came to go with Aunt Sarah to the doctor, but there was a big snow day, so she got to hang out with Ms. A all day instead!











This face reminds me of me. I think I make it when my students give me stupid excuses.

















Video
This is a short video of Ms. A enjoying her gym.

2 comments:

Erica said...

That's sweet and all, but Football in the Groin has football in the groin... =D

jenn stewart said...

Oh...there will be football in the groin as soon as she's dextrous enough to rack her daddy!!