Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Two Months!!

Ms. A will be two months old tomorrow. It's crazy to believe that she's been around for so long. She was 8 weeks on Thanksgiving. I made a point to tell her what was going on two weeks beforehand. She seemed to not care. :D

Here's Ms. A snoozin in her bed. She's a patoot!











In case you were unsure, Ainsley's NUMBER ONE!








Sean and Ainsley and I watched the new season of Ninja Warrior this weekend. This picture cracked me up...the two of them, watching the Ninja Warrior.






Here's a full body shot so you can see how GINORMOUS she is. I weighed her while I was at my grandmas, and she's now 10 lbs.










Daelyn Moore came to visit Ainsley last week. She was excited to change a diaper and REALLY wanted to hold Ms. A.










The lifting of the head is a popular activity these days.








I finally got her crib bedding put together....and it's gorgeous.








Whenever I see this picture, I think of Weezer from Steel Magnolias saying, "Whut?!"







Movin' and shakin'









Ainsley and Grandma.











Aunt Jessy got to meet Ms. A on Saturday.











Cousin Morgann was initially nervous, but held Ms. A like a pro.







We stayed with Great Grandma...who enjoyed playing with Ms. A.












Ms. A liked checking out Uncle John.







While Aunt Nancy was holding Ms. A, she unleashed a ferocious poo. It was quite funny!









Aunt Melia and Ms. A








I love this picture. Uncle Mark, Aunt Melia, and Ms. A.








Cousin Marky really enjoyed visiting with Ms. A. She also really enjoyed looking at him.






This is Ms. A making a face at Uncle Jim. I've already given her lessons in teasing Uncle Jim.







When my mom saw this picture, she said, "Oh, your grandma looks just like Barbara now!" I responded, "Because that is Barbara!" We were able to get to Barb and Jim's for a bit on our last visit.






Aunt Lori with Ms. A. Lots of people enjoyed holding and patting Ms. A!






Videos
This is some video of Ms. A wiggling and wanting to chatter. It's quite cute.

No comments: